Terms & Conditions
- The seller is SGP Garden Machinery Limited. The complete contract is the document or documents that sets out these terms and conditions and all other details relevant to the agreement between Buyer and Seller and is herein after referred as 'the contract'. The contract shall be governed by English law. 'The goods' means the goods sold to the Buyer by the Seller. 'The recipient' is the person, firm, company, public authority or corporation to whom the goods are delivered when it is not the Buyer.
- The contract comes into effect when the Buyer has placed an order detailing its requirements having agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and the Seller has accepted the order.
- Calls maybe recorded for training and monitoring purposes
-The Buyer or the Recipient acting on the Buyers behalf will receive and unload the goods, will check them for quality and condition in the presence of the carrier. In the event of shortage or damage the carriers delivery ticket should be endorsed accordingly and the Seller and carrier advised separately in writing within 3 days to this effect
-*Only applying to non account holders* All products and machinery which have had work carried out on them and a invoice raised for that work shall not be released from our premises until all payments are made in full.
-If goods have been handed over before payment to account holders the ownership of the goods shall not pass from the Seller to the Buyer until all sums due from the Buyer to the Seller, whether or not arising from this contract, have paid in full. Until the ownership has so passed, the Buyer shall not be entitled to deal in the goods and shall be bailee of the goods for the Seller and the Seller shall be entitled to deal in and recover possession of the goods and as licensee of the Buyer may enter the premises of the Buyer for the purpose of such recovery. If, despite such prohibition on dealing the Buyer does not deal in the goods, the Buyer shall be accountable in fiduciary capacity to the Seller for any money realised by such dealing.
- The Seller accepts no responsibility for any consequences arising from failure to delivery at a specified time. The Seller will not be liable for any indirect loss, loss of business, profit, savings the buyer expected to make or wasted money, salaries, expenses or fees, due to non-delivery, unsuitability or breakdown of the goods or any part therefore.
CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICING
1) Completion dates are when offered, to be used only as a guide and SGP Garden Machinery LTD cannot be held responsible for late completion due to circumstances beyond our control.
2a) *Only applying to non account holders* All products and machinery which have had work carried out on them and a invoice raised for that work shall not be released from our premises until all payments are made in full.
2b) Goods or Equipment, not removed from the premises of SGP Garden Machinery LTD , by 1 week from the date of notification of completion of work or estimate ordered, will be subject to a reasonable storage charge of upto £5 per day. Any goods or Equipment left for more than 1 MONTHS without prior agreement will be subject to a 1 MONTH written notice of disposal.
3) SGP Garden Machinery LTD reserves the right to repair or replace parts, as may be necessary, to make the goods or Equipment safe to be used and to refuse to carry out any work on these, should the own specifically exclude such repairs
4) SGP Garden Machinery LTD Hold the right to reject any product in for repair or service if we deem it unsafe for it to be used. Should we choose to not repair a product due to it being unsafe or a reason not to go ahead with the repair of the machinery is deemed beyond economical repair, there will be a token/charge payment of £30 inc VAT handheld machinery, £40 inc Vat for walk behind lawnmowers and £60 inc VAT for ride-on lawnmowers. This can be redeemed if you were to buy a new item from us in a form of store credit. These charges are only a guide which.
ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS GOVERNING SALE, HIRE AND SERVICING
1) Charges and prices do not include carriage. These will be paid by the Buyer, Hirer or service customer unless stated, to be free of charge by SGP Garden Machinery LTD at the time of accepting the order.
2) Excepting where credit account facilities have been granted in writing, all accounts are payable on demand. Credit accounts are strictly net and are due for payment on the last day of the month following the date of the invoice. Payments not paid by the due date may be subject to interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% above Lloyds base rate, calculated on a daily basis. This shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of SGP Garden Machinery LTD
3) Any failure of SGP Garden Machinery LTD to enforce any or all of these terms and conditions shall not be constructed as a waiver of any other rights
4) If any of the terms and conditions in this contract are held to be invalid, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions