The Villa 14 HST is a truly remarkable machine, coupling versatility with a great price. This Villa has no problem tackling all mowing jobs, be it cutting tall grass by means of the rear discharge function, or reducing it into tiny pieces thanks to the mulching technology.
Power to spare is provided by a Briggs and Stratton PowerBuilt single cylinder 3130 AVS engine and you have a choice of choice of 85cm or 95cm Multiclip Combi decks.
Renowned for its smooth drive and easy usage, you can ride through your garden without bumping into obstacles. Hydrostatic transmission allows you to select the correct ground speed for your terrain and the desired quality of cut by a foot operated control pedal, with ten height of cut positions from 25 to 85mm you're sure to achieve that all-important lush green finish on your lawn. The front mounted deck and upright driving position provide you with unhindered visibility.
All Villas are built on a solid rigid chassis for durability. They have light and very precise rear-wheel steering making them extremely manouverable. Villa ride-on mowers have a comforting 3 year warranty, with a 10 year warranty on the chassis.
STIGA Villa 14 HST 85cm
- Starting MethodKey
- Engine BrandBriggs & Stratton
- Engine TypePowerBuilt 3130 AVS
- Engine Capacity344cc
- Net Power Output7.4kW @ 3200rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity3.8 litre
- DriveFront Wheel Drive
- Max Speed9km/h
- Axle Diameter3/4"
- WheelsFront 16" Rear 13"
- Articulated SteeringRear Wheel Drive
- Power Assisted SteeringNo
- Steering LinkWire/Wire
- Steering BallYes
- Deck LiftManual
- Deck Size85cm or 95cm
- Height of Cut25-85mm (10 Positions)
- Electric Cutting Height AdjustmentNo
- Cruise ControlNo
- Hour Metre, Lights, Adjustable Steering WheelAdjustable Steering Wheel
- Overall Length / Width163cm x 80cm
- Weight 205kg
- Warranty3 Years