Easy and fun to use, the Stiga Combi 3072 H is an ideal ride-on mower for smaller areas.
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt 3130 Series AVS engine with hydrostatic transmission. The speed change lever engages drive to the wheels and is easy to use, moving the lever towards F to increase the speed forward and R to reverse, when the brake pedal is pressed the lever automatically returns to the N (neutral) position.
The 72cm working width cutting deck features a safety brake and has 7 heights of cut, from 30mm to 80mm. Clippings are discharged cleanly and efficiently into a rear-mounted 170 litre capacity collector, which can be emptied from the driving seat.
A mulching plug is also included so when conditions are suitable, you can eliminate grass collection and recycle the clippings, which will save you time and return valuable nutrients to the soil. Equipped with Stiga's soft-grip steering wheel and comfort seat, the Combi 3072 H provides a smooth ride in the garden.
Covered by a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, the Stiga 3072 H is suitable for smaller gardens up to approximately 1 acre.
STIGA Combi 3072 H Lawn Rider
- Starting Method Electric Key
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type PowerBuilt 3130 AVS
- Engine Capacity 344cc
- Net Power Output 6.8kW @ 2800rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity 4.0 Litres
- Transmission Hydrostatic
- Drive 2WD
- Turning Circle 140cm
- WheelsFront 11" Rear 15"
- Max Speed 8.8km/h
- Blade Engagement Manual Lever
- Cutting Width 72cm /28"
- Cutting Heights 30-80mm (7 Positions)
- Collector 170 litres
- Collector Full Buzzer Yes
- Head Lights Yes
- Safety Features Seat with Safety Contact Breaker
- Parking Brake Yes
- Included Accessories Mulching Kit
- Battery Charger Yes
- dB(A) Rating 100
- Weight 168kg
- Lawn Size Up to 1 acre
- Dimensions 186cm x 77cm x 111cm
- Warranty 2 Years